BADAKO.com ("BADAKO " or "We") try to ensure that we only promote offers that BADAKO-CUSTOMER(s) will enjoy. We understand, however, that occasionally, this is not always the case. This Policy sets out the circumstances in which BADAKO may provide refunds to BADAKO-CUSTOMER(s) ("Customer" or "you") in respect of a specific Deal.
We always want our customers to be happy. But BADAKO is not responsible for any quality of product or service from the BADAKO-PARTNER(s) or the experience itself, there is no refund on any BADAKO-VOUCHER purchased, unless the BADAKO-PARTNER(s) refuses to accept any valid BADAKO-VOUCHER(s). we will do everything we can to act as a liaison that can assist to find the most favorable outcome for you. So, if something major has let you down Contact Us and we’ll do all we can to make things right.
Invalid/Expired BADAKO-VOUCHER(s) are non-refundable, and no BADAKO-VOUCHER is valid for exchange of cash.
BADAKO will provide an automatic refund where:
• We are required by law to do so;
• We have made a mistake in advertising a Deal that fundamentally misstates the product or service that is the subject of the Deal;
• Prior to the redemption of BADAKO-VOUCHER during the BADAKO-VOUCHER Redemption Period, the provider of the Deal ceases trading or ceases to provide the services the subject of the Deal.
Circumstances that DO NOT qualify for Refunds
The following circumstances DO NOT qualify for refunds:
• Where you have first contacted BADAKO after the conclusion of the BADAKO-VOUCHER validity period. All refund requests must be submitted in writing while the offer period is still on foot;
• Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the Deal (located under 'The Fine Print' section on every Deal detail page, and the General Terms and Conditions (http://BADAKO.com/terms-conditions)
• If you change your mind after you have purchased a Deal (for whatever reason);
• If you are unable to obtain your preferred time to experience the Deal; or
• If, after you have used a restaurant Deal, you were not satisfied with the meal;
• If you lose or misplace your BADAKO-VOUCHER; or
• If the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the Deal (BADAKO-PARTNER) does not honor the terms of the Deal because you have failed to present the BADAKO-VOUCHER on redemption; or
• If you cannot redeem the Deal prior to the end of the BADAKO-VOUCHER Redemption Period due to travel commitments; or
• If you cancel a scheduled appointment such that the cancellation voids the BADAKO-VOUCHER in accordance with the business' cancellation policy (for example, if you don't 'show up' for a scheduled appointment, or cancel an appointment without providing the notice period as provided by the relevant cancellation policy); or
• If you if you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the Deal; or
• If you are late for your booking, and the business decides to cancel your BADAKO-VOUCHER; or
• if the Deal experience did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
• if the Business does not have availability to redeem your BADAKO-VOUCHER because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time (as determined by BADAKO) from the BADAKO-VOUCHER Expiry Date.
Submitting a request for a Refund
A request for a refund must be submitted via email to email@example.com. All BADAKO-CUSTOMER(s) requesting a refund will be required to provide full particulars as to why they are not satisfied with the quality of services that are the subject of a Deal.